forum games that to cerat

Go down

forum games that to cerat Empty forum games that to cerat

Post by ruuhi881 Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:31 pm

Games to create
1. finish the sentence
2. food game user 1. food name and user 2. names a food with the last letter of the food name posted by previous user.
u can add pics of food to make it more fun.

Alphabet Soup
we will start with A
A is for
B is for
and then go all the way to Z and start over?
Let's try it?

I will start it

A is for Alcohol

---------
ABC Destinations w/ a twist

Self explanatory really... Alphabetical towns, suburbs, cities, countries.

The first one starts with an A but the next one starts with the letter the first one ends with So if I use Azerbaijan the next one starts N. Liz

Azerbaijan

--------------a fun game indeed-----------
The first poster will post 2 words, such as Microsoft Windows, and the next poster will use the 2nd word in their post.

Example:

post 1- Microsoft Windows

Post 2- Window Blinds

Post 3- Blind Mice

Get the idea?

ALSO, there can be NO "IMPLIED WORDS" in between the two words.
an example of an Implied word would be "Mice (and) Men"

---------------
Five Letters
Easy game...I've picked five letters...and I've listed them. The next person has to make a sentence using just the five letters. Like this...

B M M H T

Begging me, Make Hummus Tonight

then leave your five letters...

W Y I M K

--------------
member elimination game: first there's a sign-up. Then, once started, each member starts with a certain amount of "health". Then players can add/subtract health of other players, 3 points per turn, 3 turns per day. It gets more-complicated but you get the idea.

Communicate through smileys: tell a story using only smileys

Count to 1000 using pictures: self-explanatory

Survey: each user posts an answer to all survey questions so far and then adds a new question. Gets longer and longer.

---------
One forum I visited had a game called My Cookie. Basically, the thread starter begins with a cookie. Then...

"I set off fireworks and you look at them. My cookie!"

Distract, and take the cookie. That's really it.

-------------
we have "Male vs Female" where basically we start at 1000 and females have to +1 and guys have to -1, if the females get to 2000 they win, males get to 0 theywin.

-------------
Thanks, from this I got two new Lounge games for our forum, the food game and the lomgest sentence.

For any ideas, take a look at our lounge games section. It's got alot of good games on it.

http://thechatroom.freeforums.net/board/3/lounge-games

---------
Take a picture, use photoshop to make it barely recognizable, then post it and see who can guess what it is.

See who can get the least results with the shortest amount of letters/words in a google search

See who can get the most results with the most amount of letters/words in a google search

MGM out

I like these the most 
------------

In my Lord of the Rings Online forum (a mmorpg), we had a very popular game going for a while. Someone would post a screenshot of a location within the game. People would try and guess where it was and the winner posted the next one.

Both trying to find the first location and then trying to finding a suitable one for others to guess kept many members happily occupied for a long while.

---------
I have a section in my forum where people can play forum related games like
Addicting Games
ruuhi881
ruuhi881
Savvy member.
The member who participated in over 25+ topics

Thanks received : 20

Back to top Go down