Drafting my fav authors

Go down

Drafting my fav authors Empty Drafting my fav authors

Post by ruuhi881 Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:55 pm

I have so many favourite authors, where do I begin? Haha.. okay so I recently read 'I too had a love story' it was so amazing!! I loved author's way of expressing his emotions and the way he described all the moments so beautifully. I was so impressed. His genre is what I want to write about. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel 'Can love happen twice?' this summer and gaining some insights on how he writes. Next comes, Austin Kleon - fabulous author!! I have bought three of his books : 'Steal like an artist' which is truly phenomenal and I was glad that I bought his books because that's what I wanted to know about; creativity! I learnt so many new and amazing things. My favourite quote from the book is “The work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life” by Jessica Hische. The other two books of Austin Kleon are yet to be completed, 'Show your work' and 'Keep Going' I, however have read some portions of it back when I got extremely excited after reading the contents of the book, it was one year back in march right after ninth class exams ended. After that I didn't got any time to read as I got involved in class tenth studies. So, now as my exams are officially over now, I'll definitely read em' completely  this summer.

It all began with me reading my sister's novels that she had gotten in her high school that is 'The invisible Man' and 'The Canterville Ghost' - I read those two books in lockdown and it got me hooked into reading books. I was captivated. Then I ordered two books of my own choice in lockdown, 'The Alchemist' and 'Atomic Habits'. Atomic habits because I wanted to change my habits, I was like, let's see what this book has got in it which made it the best selling book. And it helped me immensely in changing habits and also provided me new perspectives! The Alchemist, I don't know for what reason I bought it. But after reading the Alchemist, I was fascinated, it was so good. I finished it in like two-three days.

This summer I'm going to read more fictional books and decide which genre I am into more: Harry Potter is top in the reading list as of now.
ruuhi881
ruuhi881
Savvy member.
The member who participated in over 25+ topics

Thanks received : 20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum