What's the saddest anime you've watched?

2 posters

Go down

What's the saddest anime you've watched?  Empty What's the saddest anime you've watched?

Post by Stella Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:17 pm

I'm so into animes..which is why I opened this thread. 

I would really like to know what the saddest animes you've ever watched is...so if you're seeing this thread..you know what to do. hawhaw
Stella
Stella

Thanks received : 1

Back to top Go down

What's the saddest anime you've watched?  Empty Re: What's the saddest anime you've watched?

Post by Stella Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:30 pm

Mine is grave of fireflies

Oh man! where do I begin from?

Grave of the Fireflies is one of the most beautifully rendered, amazingly paced, wonderfully written anime movies I've ever seen.

…and I will never, EVER rewatch it. Phenomenal movie, I never want to see it again.

That movie made me cry so hard I got physically sick. I still can't process parts of it. It's just so sad. 

It will make you curse humanity.

Your soul will feel empty. But I think it's an incredibly important movie and I think everyone should watch it. Atleast once in their lifetime.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

What's the saddest anime you've watched?  Empty Re: What's the saddest anime you've watched?

Post by Rohit_rohit.no.dont Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:44 pm

Clannad: After Story

Clannad didn't hit me (since I didn't like the "omg so sad!!!"), but After Story properly left me in tears and feeling things.  sad
Rohit_rohit.no.dont
Rohit_rohit.no.dont

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down