Introduce yourself

3 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post by Sarah Tonkin Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:42 pm

Hello!  jocolor I'm new to this forum and I'm Sarah Tonkin (affectionately called Sara) I looove reading books. I'm a complete game lover. I love hosting games rather than playing (tbh) Razz  I have 2 cats, pigeon and a cute teddy bear. If you come to my apartment you will wonder how chaotic place it is and you might not want to visit me again :D I live with no one since I'm studying hard to strive degree in PhD. Razz

{new members can use this forum to introduce themselves}
Sarah Tonkin
Sarah Tonkin
Savvy member.
The member who participated in over 25+ topics

Thanks received : 3

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post by Waxie Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:06 pm

Welcome to the forum, Sarah!  love

Nice to meet ya'
Waxie
Waxie
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Savvy member.

Thanks received : 3

https://dreamcatchers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post by ruuhi881 Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:29 pm

I am Priya aka ruuhi(on internet) ( actually, it was me who made tis' name popular among my friends circle, because one of my closest friends in past who left us all  sad she used to call me ruuhii. ) In honour to the sweet name she named me, I use this name everywhere in social media. IRL, it's beyond my control. So, yeah. I'm known as ruuhii over the internet. 
IRL, everyone calls me Priya! It means dear, beloved, lovely. 
So, that was the sciences behind my names. 

Other than that, I am student ABOUT to give my class 9's final examination. I'm 15. Also, alsooo, I've changed my school's three times. The fact right up here is that in all of those schools, I got the same amount of love from all da teachers. It's like being the ~teacher's favourite child~ 
and damn... It feels so good.

I wonder that it was not at all hard for me to maintain such reputation in every damned school I've studied in so far. but I've consider myself a backbencher topper from the very beginning! All I wanted/still want is to enjoy the school life primarily. Education is secondary. That's my thoughts~ ,,some of you may misunderstood it as if I'm into relationship thingy„ (by what I said that “i want to enjoy school life to the fullest”) but I'll be honest. I am not interested in relationship~~ I don't allow myself to get into any.  smile
ruuhi881
ruuhi881
Savvy member.

Thanks received : 20

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum